Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: 19th May 2021
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern all use of the https://championsofchange.store/ (the “Site”) and the services available on or at the Site (taken together with the Site, the “Service”). The Service is owned by CHARGEBEE INC. having its registered address at 340 S, Lemon Avenue, Suite #1537, Walnut, California 91789, United States (“Chargebee”).
These Terms describe certain conditions laid down by Chargebee to access and use the Site by a visitor or registered user (hereinafter referred to as the “You” or “Your”). By using the Service on the Site, You are agreeing to the following terms of service, conditions, policies, etc. including those available by hyperlink, with Chargebee, which may be modified or updated from time to time. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to these Terms. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that You accept and agree to the revisions.
You and Chargebee may be individually referred to as “Party” and collectively as “Parties”
- Chargebee brings to You a collection of their range of designed apparel, accessories, stationery and collectables (collectively “Product(s)”) for Your purchase.
- Chargebee reserves the right to review and withdraw or amend the Service without notice.
- Chargebee will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, Chargebee may restrict access to, change, suspend or discontinue some parts or this entire Site, Service, or Product(s) including the availability of any feature, or content.
ACCESS AND MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
- You must register with this Site to purchase Product(s). Registering as a user is free.
- If You are a minor, i.e under the age of 18 years, You shall not register as a user of the Site and shall not transact on or use the Site. As a minor, if You wish to use or transact on this Site, such use or transaction may be made by Your legal guardian or parents on the Site.
PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Some portions of this Site permit username and passwords to be used. You are responsible for protecting Your unique username and password and You agree to be responsible for all activities performed under Your user account.
- You must notify the Site immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of Your account through the details mentioned in section
- You are responsible for paying all fees, payments and applicable taxes associated with this Site and the Service.
- After receiving Your order, You will receive an e-mail from Chargebee confirming the details, description, and price for the Product(s) ordered together with some information on Your rights to return Your goods.
- Payment of the total price plus delivery must be made in full before dispatch of Your Product(s).
- All prices or discounts may be revised by Chargebee at any time at its sole discretion.
- All orders are subject to cancellation based on Product(s)’ availability, non-compliance with these Terms or any other reason as determined in Chargebee’s sole discretion.
- You agree to pay Chargebee the complete amount for the order placed by You. However, Chargebee does not control the amount charged to You by Your bank related to Your purchase from Chargebee, to which Chargebee disclaims any liability in this regard.
- Chargebee will not be liable for Your losses caused by any unauthorised use of Your account.
- You may be liable for the losses of Chargebee or others due to unauthorised use of Your account.
- If Chargebee has reason to believe that Your order is not for personal use, Chargebee reserves the right to cancel the order.
- Chargebee also reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to take steps to verify Your identity to process Your order.
- If Chargebee has suspicion or knowledge that You have been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity directly or indirectly, Chargebee reserves the right to cancel Your order and any related orders.
- Chargebee shall not be responsible if an order is not processed or is lost due to any network issues, breakdown of machinery, disruption in the network or non-receipt of payment from banks/payment gateways and/or the cost(s) charged by the network operator(s). Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between You and the network operator, and Chargebee shall not be liable for the same.
- Delivery times may vary depending on delivery location. Shipping will take approximately 12 – 14 business days depending on the delivery destination. International shipping however i.e. shipping outside the United States could take up to 6 weeks.
- If You provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our vendor’s facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with You (if and as applicable).
RETURN AND REFUND
- Product(s) can be returned within the return window specified on the Product(s)’ detail page if You have received them in a condition that is misprinted, damaged or defective. Any claims for return must be submitted within two (2) weeks of delivery of the Product(s).
A return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in Your possession;
- the Product(s) are not different from what was shipped to You;
- the Product(s) are returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, and all the accessories therein).
- If the Product delivered is different from the order confirmed, as a result of an error from Chargebee’s end, then at Chargebee’s option such item shall be returned and replaced at no additional expense or payment made for the Product shall be refunded.
- Chargebee does not refund orders for buyer’s remorse such as incorrect size, model or colour of Product ordered or incorrect Product ordered.
- Product(s) marked as "non-returnable" on the Product(s)’ detail page cannot be returned.
- If You qualify for a refund, this shall take up to (ten) 10 business days to be credited back to Your account. A refund can only be sent to the original payment method. If You no longer have access to that payment method, then You must contact the bank or agency for the original payment method to claim the funds after the refund is sent.
- For all queries relating to the status of Your order, please reach out to us with the details in section 17.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCT(S) ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CHARGEBEE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CHARGEBEE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CHARGEBEE DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- WHILST MANY PARTS OF CHARGEBEE’S PRODUCT(S) ARE STANDARD, ALL PRODUCT(S) AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ARE DESCRIBED ON THEIR SPECIFIC DESIGN PAGE ON THE SITE. CHARGEBEE STRIVES TO REPRESENT EACH DESIGN AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE VIA PHOTOGRAPHY AND COPY POINTS PROVIDED BY DESIGNERS, ARTISTS OR PHOTOGRAPHERS. CHARGEBEE HAS A POLICY OF CONTINUOUS PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SO CHARGEBEE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH WHAT WE CONSIDER THE BEST DESIGN COMBINED WITH THE BEST PERFORMANCE, AND THUS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND THE SPECIFICATIONS OF PRODUCT(S), THEIR PRICE, PACKAGING AND ANY SERVICE ASSOCIATED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. CHARGEBEE THUS INVITES YOU TO HAVE A CLOSE LOOK AT THE PRODUCT(S) DESCRIPTION AND DESIGN BEFORE ORDERING. CHARGEBEE USES ITS BEST EFFORTS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST IMAGES AND DESCRIPTIONS BUT UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT COLOURS AND DETAILS IN THE SITE IMAGES ARE 100% ACCURATE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE PRODUCT(S), AND SIZES MIGHT IN SOME CASES BE APPROXIMATE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL CHARGEBEE BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (B) ANY AMOUNT, IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT, OR (C) ANY MATTER BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
From time to time, Chargebee may offer special offers and discount codes to be used in conjunction with this Site through gift cards redeemable on this Site (“Gift Cards”). These Gift Cards may be disseminated via this Site or through other means such as contests, and can be redeemed after registration with this Site. These Gift Cards shall be subject to the following terms:
- The Gift Cards are issued with an expiry date and can be redeemed only before expiry.
- The validity date of the Gift Card cannot be extended;
- The Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for their value in cash, in part or in full;
- The Gift Cards are applicable for single use only and cannot be clubbed with any other offer;
- The Gift Cards are not reloadable.
- From time to time, Chargebee may offer special offers and discount codes to be used in conjunction with this Site through gift cards redeemable on this Site (“Gift Cards”). These Gift Cards may be disseminated via this Site or through other means such as contests, and can be redeemed after registration with this Site. These Gift Cards shall be subject to the following terms:
- Without the prior written consent of Chargebee, modification and/or use of the Content and Marks (as defined below) on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this section.
All content on this Site, inclusive of but not limited to text, graphics, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, and software (collectively, “Content”) is the sole property of Chargebee. Chargebee’s content is protected by copyright laws and Chargebee reserves all rights contained therein. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Chargebee’s express prior written consent.
“Chargebee” and other trade marks indicated or used on the Site (“Marks”) are the property of Chargebee solely. The use of these Marks and trade dress is prohibited if used in connection with the sale of any product that is not Chargebee’s, in any manner that seeks to disparage or discredit Chargebee or in any manner that may cause confusion among our customers.
- Chargebee grants You a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site. This license does not include the right to download any material (other than routine page caching) or modify any material, or any portion thereof, without the express written consent of Chargebee. This license excludes the download or collection of logos, product descriptions, pricing, text, graphics, audio and video clips, and/or copying account information. This Site or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written permission of Chargebee. You are prohibited from using meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Chargebee’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Chargebee. Any unauthorized use of this Site voids the limited license granted by Chargebee.
- All orders of Product(s) must be for personal use only. By purchasing Chargebee’s Product(s), You hereby agree not to resell, distribute, or use such Product(s) for any commercial purposes.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Changebee, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from Your use of this Site, Your breach of these Terms, or infringement of any intellectual property right.
- Chargebee is free to terminate (or suspend access to) Your use of the Service or Your account, for any reason in its discretion, including Your breach of these Terms. Chargebee has the sole right to decide whether You are in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in these Terms.
- Chargebee may, but shall not be obligated to, give You one warning if You have violated these Terms of Service prior to termination of Your account (to the extent allowed by law and these Terms), but Chargebee may not do so if we determine it would be impractical, illegal, not in the interest of someone’s safety or security, or otherwise harmful to the rights or property of Chargebee.
- If You have deleted Your account by mistake, contact us immediately at the details in section 17 and Chargebee will try to help.
- Provisions that, by their nature, should survive termination of these Terms shall survive termination. By way of example, all of the following will survive termination: any obligation You have to pay Chargebee or indemnify Chargebee, any limitations on Chargebee’s liability, any terms regarding ownership of intellectual property rights, and terms regarding disputes between You and Chargebee.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
Chargebee has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any third-party websites or services or by any third party that You interact with through the Service. Additionally, Chargebee will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any third-party site or service. By using the Service, You release and hold us harmless from any and all liability arising from Your use of any third-party website or service.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States. These Terms shall not be governed by the conflict of law rules of any jurisdiction or the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. The respective courts of Delaware, United States shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute between the Parties, and the Parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction there. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS THEY MAY HAVE TO TRIAL BY JURY. YOU AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. Each Party shall have the right, at its election, to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction to enforce these Terms, which remedy will be cumulative and not exclusive. If any action is pursued to enforce or obtain compliance with these Terms, the prevailing Party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, in addition to any other relief to which such Party may be entitled.
- The failure of either You or Chargebee to exercise, in any way, any right herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- You and Chargebee agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding between You and Chargebee and that it supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that You are not an employee, agent, partner, or joint venture of Chargebee, and You do not have any authority of any kind to bind Chargebee in any respect whatsoever. You and Chargebee agree there are no third-party beneficiaries intended under these Terms.
- CONTACT US
If You have any questions, comments regarding these Terms or the Site, or order-related queries please contact us at email@example.com